Posted: Apr 2 2012, 01:22 AM
Quote Post

HEAD ADMINISTRATOR
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

Leave of Absence

Going somewhere?

If you're going away for a while, more than a few days, let us know here. This includes if you're sick, moving, need some time off, or just plain busy at work. We just want to know so we don't accidentally archive your characters. When creating a leave of absence remember to give us a return day, or if not just give us a rough estimate of when we can expect you back. Remember you can post a reply again to update your leave of absence so the staff knows you didn't just fall off the face of the earth. Once we have a return date we'll generally give you two days after the end date to catch up on posting for activity on all characters. For the reason if you don't want to list it you may PM a staff member so we can make note of it if it's too personal for the rest of the board to see.

CODE
[b]Your Name:[/b]  
[b]Character(s):[/b]  
[b]Date Returning:[/b]  
[b]Reason:[/b]  

--------------------
+1 Team Loki && +1 Team Stark
PMEmail PosterAOL
^
Havok
 Posted: Mar 11 2013, 02:44 PM
Quote Post

X-MAN
Group Icon

Group: X-Man
Member No.: 225

Your Name: Jimmy
Character(s): Havok
Date Returning: 18-20/3
Reason: Personal
PM
^
Anna
 Posted: Mar 20 2013, 05:18 PM
Quote Post

HEAD ADMINISTRATOR
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

Your Name: Anna
Character(s): Iron Man, JARVIS, Loki, Professor X
Date Returning: March 28th, 2013
Reason: This week and next week are midterms, which means it's starting to stress me out. I'm just asking for everyone to have patience when it comes to apps getting accepted or having posts. I need to focus on my classes more than the board at the moment as I've fallen way behind just to get UI open when we did.

If you have any questions you can still ask them as I will be watching the PM box, but not a lot of activity will come from me until I get this damn work caught up on.

--------------------
+1 Team Loki && +1 Team Stark
PMEmail PosterAOL
^
Wolverine
 Posted: Mar 23 2013, 10:56 AM
Quote Post

X-MAN
Group Icon

Group: X-Man
Member No.: 248

Your Name: Jay
Character(s): Wolverine and Ghost Rider
Date Returning: April 4th [sort of date of my last hard exam, I have another one on the 26th, but I'm not too worry about that]
Reason: This is not a full absence post, but more so a heads up sign of my inconsistent activity. I know I haven’t made that much posts since we’ve reopened. I just haven’t been able to really find the time to role play being in the last stretch of this semester. I’m mostly busy with essays and exams [I've written one so far, 4 more remaining], but mostly essays, which have taken [and still are] its toll on me. There’s a chance I will be able to make a few posts here and there before April 4th, but on the off chance that I’m unable to, it’ll be due to me being busy with school. Taking six classes to make it in time for Graduation was/is the death of me.

This post has been edited by Wolverine: Mar 23 2013, 12:52 PM
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Biorhythm